Friday, January 16, 2009

Surprise... She's here!

Can you say surprise, I can! I had her 12 days early... We kept wondering if my due date was off but my doctor said it was not so 2 more weeks it was. Either it was or I just had her super early either way she is here and we are all happy about that! I went into labor last night and had her this afternoon, 7 pounds 8 ounces, dark hair, and looks just like her momma. Crazy how it all happened, we were not expecting her to come, (obviously) so my mom and Kenzie went to Utah last night to go to my cousin's wedding today (congrats, Mallorie) and I went into labor. We called and told them I was in labor and they were going to come back this morning but the nurse said the baby would be here in 2 hours so they decided if they were going to miss it anyway they may as well stay for the wedding and come back a few hours later, but we ran into a few problems and she didn't come for a few hours after what was expected. So had they left they would have made it... bummer if we only knew! My dad was great, and a good support. She's beautiful, happy, and healthy, we will post pictures soon.
Ta ta for now I have to go figure this nursing thing out!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! THat is so awesome! That stinks that your mom wasnt there...bummer. Way to go to your Dad though. Post pictures, I cant wait to see! What did you end up naming her??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Kim (Strunk). I was the same age as Bree and I was also friends with Chrisie Paiz and Sarah Wilkin. Anyways I saw your blog through your sister's and just wanted to say congratulations!!! You will enjoy every minute! Good luck with everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, CONGRATS!!!!! We are so happy for you! Post pictures asap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Britt!!! I bet she is just adorable!! Best wishes and when u head to SLC we will have to catch up. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Britt!It's me again! SOooooo guess what???? Ashley and i are coming to visit you... better beleive it! Now we just hope that you will be around! We are coming to Twin the weekend of Feb. 6,7,8 and want to hang out. I don't have your phone number or anything so can't call, so if it's okay then you can email me at landon.danasherwood at yahoo dot com or just leave me a message on my blog. Yeah! hope it's okay?? let me know! see ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Britt congrats on the baby girl!! She is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete