Thursday, July 9, 2009

Florida...

So...my wonderful, loving sister Bree has been helping me out with my blog since the day Brightyn was born. I have just been loving it and I have been procrasting to learn how to do this stuff but today, I finally found someone to help me figure this out! BRANDI MCMILLEN!!!!! And I am so happy,by the way, her baby is soooooo cute!
Just a couple pictures from Florida for now!
Twinner cuzzzy's
Day of our arrival
Bree was so excited to see Brightyn for the first time. Then, she hit us with some great news...well, we just saw Adi's shirt and it said..."I'm going to be a big sister!" And now, she just found out she is having another girl...we are sooooo excited!
Fun at the pool...

3 comments:

  1. Good job sister, I was going to do some Florida up dates for you after I finished my familys fourth of july and then I had to go to G-ville and don't have the internet there so I will do some for you this week. (unless you have it all figured out) Oh yeah did mom give you the fourth of July outfit we got fot Brighty when mom was out here? That is on my list of things I want from you. Do you want me to bring out Brightyn either Addi's bunny costume or the chick for Halloween? they are a nine month so they she fit her perfect. Addi didn't use them cause they were to big and the next year too small. Call me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brightyn is so adorable! Those eyes are to die for:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittney,

    You have a stunningly beautiful daughter! I hope you are loving life!

    Love,
    Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete